- All parts of character creation are subject to GM discretion
- The GM will work with you to build a balanced character
- Aim for a conceptual idea and then flesh it out, the GM will help find appropriate values for the powers you want.
- Character powers should fit within a single theme that can be summed up in a few words or a single sentence. ex: “Fire Magic”, “Bunny Magic”, “That Which All Men Fear” etc.
- 495 points, with up to 50 points of complications (445 + 50 points)
- 50 points must be spent on social statistics, but no more than 50 at this time.
- Current Stat Caps
- OCV, DCV, OMCV, DMCV, OSCV, DSCV 5
- SPD 4